For people on aBudget that want Headsets & Joysticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For people on aBudget that want Headsets & Joysticks

I have ordered stuff before from this guy on ebay and he just has really good prices. Shipping is usually $11 or so, but check the description. You can find really good deals , check for yourself. I paid $60 for Logitech wireless joystick before at COMPUSA and he sold some for total with shipping for $15.
    The stuff is recondition but is good as new. The stuff i got looked brand new plus some of the stuff he sells are new.

Link: http://stores.ebay.com/JustDEALS-Inc

Check this good deal out for a headset: http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-Premium...QQcmdZViewItem

and this for a Joystick: http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-Extreme...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by Deez
      I have ordered stuff before from this guy on ebay and he just has really good prices. Shipping is usually $11 or so, but check the description. You can find really good deals , check for yourself. I paid $60 for Logitech wireless joystick before at COMPUSA and he sold some for total with shipping for $15.
      The stuff is recondition but is good as new. The stuff i got looked brand new plus some of the stuff he sells are new.

Link: http://stores.ebay.com/JustDEALS-Inc
      there's your answer - its refurbished. stuff that was broken but got fixed then they resell it. who knows how long it will last and sometimes warranties are very limited or non-existant

Comment

Originally posted by Wynterheart
        there's your answer - its refurbished. stuff that was broken but got fixed then they resell it. who knows how long it will last and sometimes warranties are very limited or non-existant
        do you know that if it person in the packaging line scratched it with their fingernail that is also concidered refurbished! No longer brandnew, so that is my answer also. refurbished could be cosmetic damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Deez
          I have that exact same Joystick except mine is wireless. I personally like it and its the best joystick I have ever had.

Comment

Not necessarily. If they have a customer return (say the customer opened it and bought the wrong item and took it back to store). The seller can't sell it as brand new anymore. He has to sell it either classified as used or refurbished.

Comment

If they retail for $60 and then get sold on ebay for $15, even if they don't last forever or break down you can just buy another one and not even come close to the retail price. In fact you could buy 4 of em them for the price of one retail stick.

I've bought lots of refurbished items off of ebay and have not had one problem with them. My keyboard & mouse were off ebay and used constantly, no problems at all.

My last joystick I bought off ebay I paid 5 cents for it, LOL! Shipping was $7. The same stick retails for over $30. This one isn't refurbished it was from a guy who bought it a year ago thinking he was going to play games and then never did so sold it. It came in the retail box and doesn't have a scratch on it, LOL! Ebay is a great place for bargains.

Comment

i'm not saying that refurbished means that it will break soon or that it is bad, i'm just saying you're taking your chances with refurbuished stuff. i just don't trust it personally. refurbished means that there was a defect with it or it was broken and they had to fix it. i don't think a scratch would be considered refurbished - usually stuff like that is sold as open box. thats been my experience anyway.

Comment

i'm not saying that refurbished means that it will break soon or that it is bad, i'm just saying you're taking your chances with refurbuished stuff. i just don't trust it personally. refurbished means that there was a defect with it or it was broken and they had to fix it. i don't think a scratch would be considered refurbished - usually stuff like that is sold as open box. thats been my experience anyway.
                  Thats what Feedback is for on EBAY, just look at how much he has and positives

Comment

Originally posted by HYP3R
                    I have that exact same Joystick except mine is wireless. I personally like it and its the best joystick I have ever had.

Yep that is what im talking about, I looked and he does have anymore wireless. I had that but sold it for X-52 because i play flight simulator. But i wish i had the Logitech cordless freedom 2.4gz back just for BF2. That is a awesome joystick and doesnt take up space.

Comment

Working...
                    X