Quite an odd server problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite an odd server problem...

Yes, I have a problem that started to happen few days ago. It goes like this: I select a server to join (for example at the bf2 itself) and either click it twice or press the join game button and the screen joining a server appears and after that -none- just kicks me back to the server browser without any message. The servers that I've tried are definitely not full and I've also tried The All Seeing Eye. I'm running out of solutions, have YOU any?

Any help? (bump)

Comment

happened to a freind of mine. Only thing he could do was reinstall the game

Comment

A thing that makes uninstalling rather hard is that THERE IS NO UNINSTALL PROGRAM! I have removed BF1942 that was in the same folder (EA Games) but it shouldn't have anything to do with this, should it?

Comment

I had something liek it for some time, fun part is actualy you have joined the server and the only thing you need to do is press escape, this way you are back in the game itself or loading creen, I am not screwng with you

Comment

I have to try that one, too! If it works: LOL!!!

Comment

Well, that didn't work and also my DVD+CDrw Combo drive refuses to start installing BF2, so I can't either uninstall it nor install it. Lol. Damn you EA. And philips.

Comment

actually, i think uninstalling BF1942 will screw up BF2. Oakenfold had that happen.

Comment

Ouch. So, will I have to remove BF2 manually and hope that the install will begin? I'm worried 'cos it won't begin now (w/ corrupted BF2) so I can't run a "repairing" install.

Comment

Bump. Please help, I wanna know if I can just remove it and install it again cos now i can't install it "twice".

Comment

Working...
                    X