Ea should:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ea should:

creat the possibility to change ur ingame name WITHOUT having to make a new account because of the unlocked weapons and the constant gaining of medals and stuff like that...

the lack of this feature makes battlefield2 a very bad ladder game
    (next to the point that there should be made a last man standing patch)

or am i wrong and missing a point that makes it possibly to do so?

You aren't the first to request this feature it's been done many times. I think it would be good but not to change your whole name just to add a tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodarap
      creat the possibility to change ur ingame name WITHOUT having to make a new account because of the unlocked weapons and the constant gaining of medals and stuff like that...

the lack of this feature makes battlefield2 a very bad ladder game
      (next to the point that there should be made a last man standing patch)
      Not really because no ladders are playing with unlocks on, so it doesnt matter if you have a lowly rank, all players are the same. So you could in effect set up a new profile minutes before a match and still be able to compete on a level playing field.

Comment

I don't think this would help what so ever, is it that hard just to change your name?

also, what if you change your name to one that somone already has?

STAT PROBLEMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin
          Not really because no ladders are playing with unlocks on, so it doesnt matter if you have a lowly rank, all players are the same. So you could in effect set up a new profile minutes before a match and still be able to compete on a level playing field.

Any ladder or league that runs with unlocks on, wont be played much :P

As merlin said it really does not matter one bit, I will use my clanned up name login for a match and a generic one for playing on publics, most clanned games are run on passworded servers and non-ranked so it really does not matter one bit.

It's a 'nice to have' feature not a 'must have feature' and I can think of plenty of other game detrimental bugs that should be fixed over putting some fluff like this in.

Comment

Not really because no ladders are playing with unlocks on
            Ranked servers can be pw protected so that you don't get random players jumping in. My league will support this when we are finished setting up the BF2 scripts. Soon after that we will have our own lobby. Not like GSA with 1000 12 year olds in it. And we will have admins watching.

tagaming if you want to check it out and sign up. Admins wanted as well.

Comment

Working...
            X