new maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new maps

ok at this point i am kinda getting bored of playing the same stock maps over and over again

EA need to come out with some new maps that should be FREE.. you shouldnt have to buy a expansion to play the maps...

getting sick of playing karkand,, everyone's favorite...

then make one

Comment

yea right lol

Comment

to be honest its not that hard...the main thing is do you really wanna spend that much time on making a good map?

to make a workable map you just need to shape the ground, paint texture onto it, then make bases and spawnpoints. Theres a working map. Of course to be a good map theres a bunch of other stuff that im too lazy and impatient to do.

Comment

Was rather cheap of them to come up with only 12 maps, it's not like there's other game modes.

Comment

Originally posted by xDUBxBigdaddy
            ok at this point i am kinda getting bored of playing the same stock maps over and over again

EA need to come out with some new maps that should be FREE.. you shouldnt have to buy a expansion to play the maps...

getting sick of playing karkand,, everyone's favorite...
            youve played 6 hours and youre already sick of the maps? have you even tried all of the maps?

Comment

LOL. That is pretty funny. You would be hard pressed to play and see all of the maps in 6 hours play time.
              I guess on low ticket servers it might be possible to at least have played them all but to get to the stage where you even remotely know them is just not going to happen.

Comment

6 hours ranked ... mabbe he's played mostly non-ranked servers 100+ hours? :P, It's only a matter of time till some decent maps come out. I've had the pleasure to play a few custom maps that are really great and hopefully they will be available enmasse soon.

Comment

play with a friend, squad, or a clan. its always alot funner when your playing with someone you know

Comment

We will also likely get new maps as part of the official Dice patch's as this has always been the case with the previous BF games. This will not happen though till at least the first major patch which will be after 1.03.

Comment

i think its true to say bf2 is lacking in the maps department.

It would be nice to have some objective based maps too, maybe we will see that in the SF expansion

Comment

:-) I played "only" 12 hours so far and i still didnt even play 4 of the maps -at all- and 3 others barely 20-30 minutes. Dont understand how you can be bored after 6 hours (even 6 hours of the same :-))

Comment

Originally posted by Drayen
                          :-) I played "only" 12 hours so far and i still didnt even play 4 of the maps -at all- and 3 others barely 20-30 minutes. Dont understand how you can be bored after 6 hours (even 6 hours of the same :-))
                          Try reading the whole thread before casting ure wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by ODBoy
                            Try reading the whole thread before casting ure wisdom
                            I did, i did learn to read about 20 years ago thanx.
                            I didnt know that stating my views in a 2 line post was considered as wisdom casting, i'll remember that for the next time <-- see i can rolleyes aswell

Comment

what he means, is that if you play in unranked servers, your scores and TIMES arnt recorded. So he may of played 400+ hours and only 6 ranked, and we wouldnt know. So.... go figure

Comment

Working...
                              X