Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Me Whats Wrong With This Picture....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me Whats Wrong With This Picture....

You see flags through buildings, omg hax!

Comment

email that shot to EA - get their stat whoring ass's banned

BTW Phenom, your best round score was 418 - did you visit this server also

Comment

Slight suspicion of stat padding??? look at reign269's stats, he owns with pistol!! 293 kills, 15 deaths.. i wish i was that good... not

Comment

Originally posted by blokie
          email that shot to EA - get their stat whoring ass's banned
          I agree, ban his/their ass

Comment

Originally posted by =::StOn3dWoLf::=
            I agree, ban his/their ass
            I'm glad you agree maybe EA will call you from now on to make sure they do there job.

Comment

Their stats will just be wiped clean. After x amount of kills to the same person, or x amount of revivals to the same person, the log is flagged for inspection by EA. If they determine you were exploiting, then bye bye stats and unlocks. And not just the ones you gained from that period, but ALL stats.

Comment

Prolly have it macroed, and are off watching TV, so if they get banned it's no big loss.

Comment

I hate these kinds of people, i'm going to e-mail ea about this.

Thanks PN1 (SW) for the pics.

Comment

I think PN1(SW) was originally asking why they kept getting run over with 0 or 1 deaths. To answer your question, if this is what you were asking, they were simply reviving after they gotten run over, and when you get revived you do not get a death against your record.

Comment

Working...
                    X