cant join servers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant join servers...

ok lets see... i get done playing norton does a atuomatic scan(it found nothing) i turn my comp off for prolly 20 min turn it back on... try to join a server and it will have the joining server thing for about a second then it will go strait back to updateing server list with no error messages it just goes right back to the multiplayer screen and updates the list...

Bump!

Comment

i cant join servers too.

i will enter the server for a second, n then it will say "connection to server is lost".

i have been trying since 5a.m till now (gmt+8)

its very frustrating.......

Comment

Originally posted by ~US~Riggs-
        ok lets see... i get done playing norton does a atuomatic scan(it found nothing) i turn my comp off for prolly 20 min turn it back on... try to join a server and it will have the joining server thing for about a second then it will go strait back to updateing server list with no error messages it just goes right back to the multiplayer screen and updates the list...
        did u manage to get a game going as yet???

if yes pls let me noe how u manage to get in?

other thing is that how do u manage to get so high rank?

is there anyway to rise in rank faster?

i seem to be stuck at lance corporal or is it private first class for some time already.

thnxs

Comment

nope... havent got in yet... and im a lance crop... just play the game on ranked servers...

Comment

ur computers or internet sux than

Comment

Originally posted by EightBallX78
              WTF? obvously you dident read the whole post... it was working fine before... now its not... go suck on your balls that you painted an eight on...

Comment

yup was working fine before...

happened only last nite.

Comment

WTF? obvously you dident read the whole post... it was working fine before... now its not... go suck on your balls that you painted an eight on...
                  hahahaha!!!!

thats a good one

Comment

so any other peeps got this problem 2???

or a solution???

Comment

Get on when people go to work, ive had no problem around 11am to day.
                      NEVER ON SUNDAYS THO theres i tun of people on then!

Comment

Originally posted by BF2_Joe
                        Get on when people go to work, ive had no problem around 11am to day.
                        NEVER ON SUNDAYS THO theres i tun of people on then!
                        never happened before....

only since last nite.

till now,still the same problems.....

frustrating......

Comment

have u gotten the problem fixed yet?

i still cant

Comment

come on guys, m i the only one wif this problem???

Comment

nope... havent got in yet... and im a lance crop... just play the game on ranked servers...
                              to be honest i think its just server troubles, i also only play on the rankedservers, mainly the EA UK ones, i dont have the troubles your having, but when i try to connect to the main client/login server it takes me a couple of go's.
                              says something along the lines of (the server refused your account) as i said it takes a few go's before it accepts it,... this has only happened within the past couple of days, it also kicks from the servers every once in a while, altho not very often.
                              hopefully its just server troubles...
                              altho you could try disabling AV and FW software, or re-check your router/network "allowances" if you have them
                              also...
                              yeah of course thats the answer.......if at first you cant help solve the problem....then simply try to throw mildly irritating insults...whilst simutaniously destroying any community respect you may have,
                              its the bain of Divkids these days ill tell ya ......

Comment

Working...
                              X