Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those maps look pretty sweet!

Comment

A snow map would be nice. You could set it in Manchuria or Tibet or something.

Comment

Those screens look so sweet.

*looks at system with all low settings*

Comment

The snow is in the BFMC consol version.

But the city maps tha ingy posted look a ALOT better than what we have now.. They look like they have alot more room to hide and alot more detail.

Comment

Yah, i have to agree, those city maps are PIMP!!

Comment

any form of weather effects would be nice like a dust storm in mashtuur

Comment

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
                That would be awesome!!! it would give me some time to run away from the BLACKHAWK!! lol

Comment

Why did they neglect that for the PC? I feel like the PC maps are the same yet slightly different. All are in the daytime. I can recognize a player's class from across the game because they only have like 3 different types of faces. ... Look at post #7's last screenshot. Thats the kind of battle I want to be in. Is that 2 F-15s?? And the city post, clearly more detail and no fog. Nice.... The Mec army looks like terrorist they way they should look.

Comment

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
                    It would be, but was probably dropped by Dice as the increased particle effects would have dropped fps like a stone. Besides the extra coding required to create the effects when it would have been put to better use in correcting the current problems and anomalies we're all finding.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Sgt.Kenny-R2K
                      But the city maps tha ingy posted look a ALOT better than what we have now.. They look like they have alot more room to hide and alot more detail.
                      and that might be why they where not included, would make system requirments even higher and might piss of cry baby BF2 players that hate big complex city desings that you can hide anywhere you want. Sadly to many gammers like have Maps be DM style than more complex or more realistic designs.

Comment

Working...
                      X