Where is the snow map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the snow map?

I saw on a Trailer on BF2's website where some of the combat was on a snow map, and saw some map designs I never saw before. Did they pull these maps from the retail game to save them for the expansion pack or something? Where are these maps?

Unfortunately I can't link to the trailer where I saw the snow map right now, but Im pretty sure it's still on BF2's offical website.

Did you accidently get confused between Battlefield 2 (PC) and Battlefield : Modern Combat (the console game)?

Comment

Damn, I wish I could access it now to tell you for sure. But it was on the Battlefield 2 website. Isn't Battlefield: Modern Combat the samething as Battlefield 2? What's different about the console version?

Comment

maybe you saw the snow on top of dalian plant's mountains?

Comment

if they didnt even include snow camouflage why would there be a snow map we'd stick out like crazy

Comment

No, the snow was even around buildings, wasn't up in mountains.. . Asking my friend to find the location of the trailer so you will know what im talking about.

Comment

I think EA got rid of quite a few things like th BH rockets
              these skins

and these maps

Comment

Man the look pretty sweet though..

Comment

Nope Teri saw the preview video for BF2: Modern Combat for PS2, it contains a snow map..

Comment

Originally posted by iNGy
                    I think EA got rid of quite a few things like th BH rockets
                    Thank the heavens for that! I can only imagine having to contend with a chopper that is being repaired mid-flight, that is raining down hot lead on everyone below, AND has rockets...

Only way to balance that is give the MEC and the PLA the Death Star.

Comment

Hmm...i think that in the expansion they should have snow maps..

Comment

i agree the death star would be quite handy for a black hawk

Comment

Originally posted by aznsensation18
                          Hmm...i think that in the expansion they should have snow maps..
                          I think it will because two of the new armies might be from Russia (not sure about that), maybe there will be a snow map.

Comment

maybe there will be a snow mod

Comment

or maybe you could just get someone to shake salt from above your monitor as you're playing..

Comment

Working...
                              X