Some advice is needed about strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice is needed about strategy

Clearly, from the thread's title, I have got the Strategy Guide EA/DICE publishes. :laugh:

Quite very often, upon respawn, I have not the faintest idea as to what to do frankly. Sometimes, I go with other squad-mates, sometimes I hang around the base thinking about securing the area, sometimes I would just go find some firefight targets of opportunities. So far, I have accrued a total of around 10 hours of game time and am getting more familiar with the entire battle theatre. And I have some organized thoughts.

As a Spec Ops, I am beginning to realize there are some more meaningful things to do. The most damaging adversaries are far from enemy infrantry units but their artillery and that communication dish (whatever it's called). Now everytime a new round is begun, I set my objective to destroy these facilities, guess it is what a Spec Ops should do better.

However, one thing I am not quite sure about some of the mini map legend. This happens sometimes that looks like a radar sweep and displays many dots in red color which are enemy units I suppose. Now, who are relaying this visual information to us?

Well I saw one guy getting alot of points just sitting in a Black Hawk as a medic. He also was the door gunner so when they went to go get flags he had three possibul ways of getting points. 1. Capping the Flag 2. Healing people while Capping a flag becuase you know if you are in a vehical you heal people autimaticly. 3. Killing people with the chain gun on the side of the BH.

Comment

get into a squad and fallow orders :ar15:

lol...
      the radar sweep on the map it's the UAV (unmaned aerial vehicle) deployed by commander :P

ah.. and the red dots are your enemies! :wall:

Comment

Working...
      X