The server has refused connection - pls hlp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The server has refused connection - pls hlp

i was playing last night and at the end of a game i got kicked and it a box came up saying "The server has refused connection"...

when i turned my ps on this morn and tried to login the same screen appeared, i tried and tried but it wont let me login - what the hell is going on...? has anyone had this before?

can anyone shed any light on this pls?...

thanks people...

Account server(s) are (probably) down. I can't log on either.

Comment

as in the Battlefield 2 server is down... how come it ownt let us log in?

Comment

You can't login if it the account server is down, because you can't access it... You could create an offline account and play single player/training mode until it returns.

I should add, this has happened a few times.

Comment

so it is my accont? have i done something wrong? ...what do i need to do to rectify... sorry if im asking to many questions its just that turning it off last night and on again this morning i would of hoped it be working again but its not...?!

Comment

Just keep on trying until it connects thats how it works for me.

Comment

It's not just your account, it's everyones (who isn't already logged in) and until they (EA) sort it out there's nothing we can do but wait.

EDIT: Just finally manage to log in, and it's nearly time for me to vanish!

Comment

just read other post...glad im not the only one... happy hunting lads...

i had that glitch after my last game where it said my global score was 124334535456765 !!! when i quit and tried to login afresh, thats were it all went wrong...

Comment

Working...
                X