Pistol badge confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol badge confusion

I am trying right now to get my elite pistol badge. I have 275+ global pistol kills. I know that getiing 18 kills with pistol in one round is right but I don't know for sure how many global kills u need. On totalbf2 it says 100 global and on another it says 500 global. I have been going for 18 kills in one round but had bad luck in the past. Once i had 13 pistol kills in one round and both sides still had 150 points or more, then the WC servers restarted. Then another time I had 17 kills with pistol in one round and my time ran out cause the team I was playing wasn't that great. I don't know weither it is worth trying so hard to get the badge right now or not. If one of u fellow players know about the global kill requirement can u please tell me. Thanks

well when i was playing early this morning someone told me 500 total global kills then get 18 kills in one round after that

Comment

It's probably 500.
      *moving thread*

Comment

It is 500 Global. I have 300 Global and I got 18 pistol kills for 3 rounds in a row & someone finally told me it's 500...

Comment

Working...
        X