Servers with less ranked people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers with less ranked people?

Are there servers that support less ranked people? I am a private and I get owned by higher ranks.

bump plz help me

Comment

no, currently all servers allow all ranks! - just practise in sp, and then when u think ur good enough go on reanked servers.

Comment

ranks don't really mean too much with this game, they reward you for just hanging out in a helicopter with an ammokit while drinking a beer and watching tv.

but...

it's good to play against people that are better than you, makes you learn faster. it is also good to play alongside with people that are better than you, follow them around, give them fire support, see how they are moving around and working the spawnpoints.

playing with people that have no skill will only hinder you.

[EDIT]

you'll never learn anything from singleplayer, the enemy ai is too predictable and you don't have to lead your shots, something that is necessary for you to do online.

Comment

Just keep practicing , if u played bf1942 like me you would more then own on bf2

Comment

I don't care how many times I get killed, I still get my licks in.

Comment

I never played battlefield 1942, i started a mounth ago played less then 50 hours and i an a corporal. I still suck at planes and helis but i get by, use whatever guns u are comfortable with if u want to actually be good and not care for rank just try to kill people insted of healing and resuplying. In a week you will see a huge difference. I promise u that. I always use spec ops or the pkm when i can find it, thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporal Taylor
                I don't care how many times I get killed, I still get my licks in.
                lol, from you sig, you don't get too many licks in... but I hear ya.

Comment

Working...
                X