Im sick of servers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im sick of servers!

So far i have got banned from 2 24/7 strike of karkand servers it says the reason was "excessive teamkilling" but really i probably only had 1 team kill or so in both of them, im assuming there some noob admins that i pwned up on several times and they banned me. im sick of it!

what gold badge is that in your sig

Comment

explosives. did you get banned from 8 ballers?

Comment

I was playing a long game on Karkand tank whoring up a storm, then with 6 tickets left on the enemy team a loaded humvee crashed into me, BAM 4 TKs, kicked, banned, no gold star or 150 points =(.

Comment

Originally posted by teh_pwner_of_noobs
          I was playing a long game on Karkand tank whoring up a storm, then with 6 tickets left on the enemy team a loaded humvee crashed into me, BAM 4 TKs, kicked, banned, no gold star or 150 points =(.
          LOL!.

What a friggin disaster..!

Comment

I have noticed this trend lately, and I blame it on lazy admins. These are the admins that don't monitor the game, and just set strict TK restrictions. Since I started this game, I have been kicked from 2 servers due to this. I was the points leader both times. The first one was because of some asshat that kept jumping infront of the chopper and punishing me, because he wasn't getting the chopper so he waited for me to land to repair. The second time was when I was defending the flag from an enemy APC, and a buggy with three of my teamates rushed in as I released a salvo of rockets. I had enough time to apologize to them before getting kicked from the server hehe.

Comment

Dont play in crappy public servers then, find a ranked clan server.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin
                Dont play in crappy public servers then, find a ranked clan server.
                I have been kicked twice for excessive team killing 30 seconds into a game and didn't fire one shot. This was in a ranked server CTA Clan.

So why don't the admin give you a reasonable explanation as to why they are kicking you?

I bet that the choices they have don't include I want my bum chum to join so ill kick you. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK
                  I have been kicked twice for excessive team killing 30 seconds into a game and didn't fire one shot. This was in a ranked server CTA Clan.

So why don't the admin give you a reasonable explanation as to why they are kicking you?

I bet that the choices they have don't include I want my bum chum to join so ill kick you. :evil:
                  Happened to me too, played through one map fine no tk's or anything like that. Loaded the second round, about 30secs in didnt even fire a shot - Kicked for excessive team killing.

Comment

sargeants and above ranked players RARELY get banned/kicked no matter the amount of tks! just an observation...

Comment

A few weeks ago i played in CH clan server and i had 150 points and I was in the first place. Then those fags didn`t want me to get first place so they kicked me.

Comment

Working...
                      X