Angry People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry People

Many a time I have found myself getting into a helicopter, plane, tank, apc, etc. and suddenly a disgruntle player runs up to the vehicle and either places himself infront or ontop of the vehicle. As soon as I attempt to leave the area in my newly aquired vehicle, the angry player is killed by the vehicle's movement and shortly after I receive punnishment for sed teamkill. Has anyone else experienced this kind of behavior on servers? Another favorite of mine is when one of these disgruntle players aquires the pilot seat in a helicopter and takes an unknowing passenger up for a short kamikazi flight(either doing a backflip into a mountain or something less flashy-purposefully sabotaging the gunner teamate(s)). I wish a patch would come out to make teamkilling due to vehicle movement less touchy to prevent people like this from purposefully putting themselves in harms way just to spite those players lucky enough to aquire a vehicle. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :cry:

Yep, plenty of threads whinging about this problem. The best thing to do seems to be... nothing. Just sit there and test their patience. If they blow you up or something, punish them.

Otherwise, if you want to play dirty, get out and let them have the vehicle, then use their own tactics against them. Punish them when they run you over of course. Then find them and get them to TK you two more times...

Comment

I just sit there and wait them out, 9 times out of 10 they will move in less then a minute, but whatever happens i aint letting them get the satisfaction of a punish on me, even if i sit there for 10 minutes! also go into 3rd person and see the name of the idiot, then iniate a kick vote agaisnt him, it will never pass of course, but it sometimes seems to snap them out of thier stupidity :laugh:

By far the funniest thing though, and its happened to me more then once, is when they are standing there in front of your plane at the front of the hanger, the round starts, doing the stubborn force TK thing, when suddenly the enemy airforce turns up (or BH) and tears him to pieces :laugh:

The satisfaction of knowing you have 15 seconds until he respawns to type "OMG LOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!1111one11!one!eleven!! Smooth move m8" in teamtalk and then take-off knowing all my can do is feel stupid, that my friend is priceless

Comment

funny thread....

Comment

lol... f that im not gonna wait on no one... but i agree and myself have been blown up by someone that thinks they want to "jack ya sh*t". lol

Comment

That would probably be me trying to get you to TK me so that I can kick ban you. I know.. I know... It's completely fubar.

Comment

It's not angry players...it's complete dumb asses

Comment

greedy idiotic players do that kinda crap, if someone gets a vehicle before more i move away

Comment

god i hate them..

Comment

These people maybe half of the time are jerks, the other 50% of them were fairly and justly waiting for a turn @ a jet or heli and then one of you dumbasses spawns in or near the hangar and sprints into the vehicle, stealing it knowing full well the person was waiting and had spawned a long time before you. If any of you had any honor you would allow a said "noob" to try and learn piloting a plane or heli, especially when they were waiting for a chance b4 you. But please stfu here and be honest, I bet in every example you guys just described, the person who shot @ you had been snaked by you, c'mon, admit it, it's obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by MeNoPausE
                      These people maybe half of the time are jerks, the other 50% of them were fairly and justly waiting for a turn @ a jet or heli and then one of you dumbasses spawns in or near the hangar and sprints into the vehicle, stealing it knowing full well the person was waiting and had spawned a long time before you. If any of you had any honor you would allow a said "noob" to try and learn piloting a plane or heli, especially when they were waiting for a chance b4 you. But please stfu here and be honest, I bet in every example you guys just described, the person who shot @ you had been snaked by you, c'mon, admit it, it's obvious...

99% of the time when this happens its at the start of the round, im sure everyone elses experience will be comparable as well. So the simple answer to your question is NO

Your talking about a different subject, equally annoying for sure, but maybe its the same people that do both these silly things? Myself i can't do the same thing all round long, including flying planes, so i doubt the situation you describe will ever come up for me, i rarely spawn back at the airfield after we have more then 1 flag. In the meantime back to outcamping the idiots..... priceless

Comment

Originally posted by 21CW Forge
                        funny thread....
                        lol yeah only about 648478979878789798789789 of them tho

Comment

Originally posted by MeNoPausE
                          You make me laugh. F*ck a dude who WAITS for a vehicle to spawn when he should be helping his team. If I ever see a guy sitting around waiting for a vehicle, I will purposely attempt to take his vehicle EVERY TIME.

It's people like you who lose the round for the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                          X