New Cheat on the Block??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cheat on the Block??

Hi soldiers, I been seeing a strange behavior in the game.

When you aim to an enemy the nick suppose to be red?... right??... and the friendlys in blue?.... im getting this right doesn´t it?

.... weeeell I been seeing enemy´s holding a blue nick over, WTF¿?.

Last night I was on the roof killing snipers (A, B and C), I kill "A"... and I see "B" running against "C" wich had a "blue" nick... so I think "hi is going to kill a Friendly" so a blasted away "B". Ant then for my surprise "C" start shooting at me... yes!, he kill me. But no TK, and on the charts it was on the enemy side.

¿Is this a new cheat?

Its not the first time I see this.

Please forgive me... I don´t speak very well... English is not my first lenguage... as you can see

Bye

Man, this is almost as bad as that ladder-sliding hack!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr-X
      LOL
      I've never seen that happen.

Comment

The search button is your friend.

Comment

WHEN YOU RIGHT CLICK YOU GET IRONSIGHTS!!!!!!1111eleventy-one

Comment

I'm always the person that has to say it..

There is a supposed bug, and there is a hack. I think the bug is actually the hack but I don't care enough to prove it. I have seen the actual hack program and I have seen people use it.

Either way, the best thing to do is avoid that person or leave the server.

111 omghi2u

Comment

Glitch, hack or what ever I am seeing it moreo and more now. Two nights ago I thought our squad had a new member. Hwa a green dot like a member I said ok cool. So I let him go get in the cobra. Guess what he shot me dead No TK so I send the rest of the sqaud to kill him and we did then he did not show back up on our sqaud. The thing was when I checked my sqaud screen his name was not there but he had the green dot just like a sqaud member. Don't know if this one has been seen or heard of yet.

Comment

Ya had it happen to me today it's a glitch a bug so i just dealt with it and went back looking for that specific name and shot um in the back o' the head.

Comment

LMFAO!!

Comment

oh nooo we must report that one to EA before it tears the community appart

Comment

lol guys... stop flameing! =P

its a bug... same as the frendlys with red tags and the skins bug... its really bad when you have the skins bug and the enemy with red tag but mixed together on the same person...

Comment

I don't have a problem with it.....

Comment

Like someone else said. I've been seeing it more and more. Not in large quantities, but enough to the point it is no longer "unusual"

Comment

Originally posted by CTUnit1
                            WHEN YOU RIGHT CLICK YOU GET IRONSIGHTS!!!!!!1111eleventy-one
                            I'm reporting you to EA for revealing that cheat!!!!!!~!! :laugh:

Comment

what is the ladder sliding hack?

Comment

Working...
                              X