Air Combat Games??? Any Good One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Combat Games??? Any Good One?

So now that i have turned to my PC for gaming and shot my ps2 with my .223 remi Does anyone know any good military aircraft games for PC

The only one I know of but never played is...Lock On: Modern Air Combat anyone played it?

If you want Arcade then the Ace Combat series.
    If you want realism and complexity then LOMAC (which you mentioned anyway)
    LOMAC is very complex though and not a pick up and play type of game.

Comment

Well, you shouldn't have shot ur PS2, cause the only great air combat games I've played are on PS2, my most favorite being Ace Combat 5. If anyone has a PS2 and loves flying games, I highly recomend Ace Combat 5, or any Ace Combat game. It doesn't matter which game you get, theres no storyline linking the series together. Although, Aec Combat 5 has a storyline that beats some Motion Pictures, plus awesome music.

Comment

Yeah agreed, Ace Combat was bad @$$ I had 4 and 5 when I had my PS2 ( I shot it because it was broke and thats what i do with broken stuff ) thats why I want to know is their any game ass bad as Ace combat for PC. So LOMAC is a good game right?

Comment

Funnily Enough, I actually installed LOMAC last night. That is I've had the game for ages but only now do I have a video card good enough to run it. (That's right LOMAC is very demanding regarding Hardware)
          So you ask is it worth it? Well yeah it's pretty good but very hard to get into. The main menu has several 'quick play' senarios, you click on FLY NOW under the planes picture and it throws you into a little mission type thing. Ok so after playing for an hour, I couldn't figure out how to shoot but got flanked my an enemy MIG who shot my engines out. I must say that the graphics are sweet when it comes to my rear being on fire and my spiralling to the ground... the game has round 300 buttons so yeah that is complexity at its best. The sound is awesome too...

Comment

Working...
          X