Just an Idea, would be nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perry
    Don't drop a crate on that pesky camper up on the crane, drop a tank on him! :laugh:
    ROFL! I'd love to see that.

This would be a good addition to the game. I know quite a few times when playing as a commander, being able to drop a LAV down would have made a big difference.

Comment

It will have to take in account the number of objects all ready in the world.
      So it will mean that you could drop while not letting some other vehical spwan where it is supposed to be (no way you can call this a good game balance), or - have a constant count of available oject drops. So you can drop the next vehical, only when the one of the those you already dropped was destoryed.
      Now, when good players would take over such assets, you'd wait ages for something that you'd be dead until you got, eventualy making this idea not practicle, though being a very nice idea...

If not, you'd get vehical spamming - a commander would be able to act like a hacker, and clog the servers and clients with too many objects to render.

Comment

i think i wud prefur the idea they had with BF2, when the choppers cud pick up tanks etc... that wud be good

Comment

Working...
        X