when you exit a vehicle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you exit a vehicle...

can you dictate what side you get in and out of or does it just exit you where ever it feels like?

IT Exits what everside has more space for you to run.

If your leftside is next to a wall you get out on the right (DUUUUHHH) lol

Comment

I've always found that it exits me on the side closest to the enemy that's firing at me....

enemy tank is killing my tank/apc. i jump out just so the next tank shell can hit ME square in the chest instead of the vehicle.....

Comment

If you are a driver it's the left side.

Comment

If you are driving a vehicle you exit on the drivers side. Same with the Blackhawk, you pilot it from the right side and exit from that side as well. Now, how many people have exited a vehicle while it is moving and been run over? lol

Comment

Hehe, my Pink Heart

Awarded to personnel who are killed by the very vehicle they just exited.

Comment

god I hate that...get out of the car and its going 1 mph and your dead. Anyway, I have noticed that if you are the driver, as said before, you get out on the left side, if you are one of the gunners (in the jeeps), you get out on the right side. But I have to agree...no matter what side it gets out on, its always the side facing the enemy lol

Comment

it kicks me to what ever side it wants

Comment

Originally posted by Travissimo
                  I've always found that it exits me on the side closest to the enemy that's firing at me....
                  Me too. I've been pegged with so many rockets. But saying that, I've saved many LAVs (rocket hits me and not the vehicle).

Comment

What ever side has more space, that's where it exits.

Comment

Originally posted by teh_pwner_of_noobs
                      Hehe, my Pink Heart

Awarded to personnel who are killed by the very vehicle they just exited.
                      lol, i'd have heaps of them.....seems i have the worst luck of being killed by being rolled over or escape just in time.....to be blasted by it exploding.......

Comment

it usually throws me right infront of it so it can run me over when it moves forward a bit

Comment

Just don't exit the vehicle if it's on an incline. I've groaned countless times as my vehicle's apparently plastic tires cannot get a good grip on the terrain and thus allow the behemoth to slide back toward me and crush my foot, resulting in:

<insert vehicle name>[crushes the hell out of] [47R]Saureco :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky DT
                            Now, how many people have exited a vehicle while it is moving and been run over? lol
                            Me, now i break and then get out. Ever tried to get out a running car in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by D3TON8R
                              lol, i'd have heaps of them.....seems i have the worst luck of being killed by being rolled over or escape just in time.....to be blasted by it exploding.......
                              Don't you just hate that. I'm also too slow getting out of a burning vehicle and usually get caught in the explosion, resulting in a serious case of death.

Comment

Working...
                              X