Best airborne trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best airborne trick

Hey all, what's your best stunt in an aircraft? Mine is looping (front and back) with both Helo's I know, I know, it's not much, but I such at flying.

And there's the time I navigated through a forest, avoiding the aa-thingies pestering me

The most insane stunt i've done in an airplane would be doing a loop de loop while doing a barrel roll.

Comment

moving forward :cry:

Comment

Flying through the tunnel in Kubra Dam under the bridge. Not much, but it's sure as hell fun, you have to fit perfectly inside it.

Comment

Originally posted by -aSx-WhiteTig3R
          moving forward :cry:
          Agreed.

I can't fly any aircraft in this game for the life of me. I need a joystick.

Comment

Weeving(SP?) through the cranes and construction site on Kubra Dam, then flying through the tunnel while being chased by an enemy aircraft and losing him. Anytime you are on Kubra Dam and another jet is chasing you fly through the tunnel and the guy will pull up and go else where giving you a chance to get on his tail. Also on Gulf of Oman, if ur MEC get a plane and skim the top of the carrier where the planes spawn and get alot of kills that way.

Comment

Caping the flag in kubra dam fom inside the tunnel with an attack heli =D

Comment

Loading a Jet with C4 and flying into a fully loaded Blackhawk

Comment

diving and bouncing of a hill with your belly at last second -- but surviving

Comment

I dont think flying in the tunnel on Kubra to shake chasing jet works. All they need to do is see you are heading for the tunnel, dont follow you, fly above the dam and see you on the other side, he can keep following you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoeniX_0
                      Caping the flag in kubra dam fom inside the tunnel with an attack heli =D
                      dude thats easy , wtf, maybe with a JSF hovering in the tunnel but its not on that map just F-18 and when 64 player f-15

Comment

Not hitting a blackhawk while its hovering in front of my repair hanger is my best trick.

Comment

Originally posted by ExpolsivesExpert
                          Loading a Jet with C4 and flying into a fully loaded Blackhawk
                          Why waste the C4, crashing into it will just blow it up

Comment

Stalling out in a jet at 950m, falling down and hitting the burners just before I hit the ground. Really lewd evasion tactic to make the enemy lose control and go out of bounds.

Clipping an enemy chopper with the tip of my wing, resulting in him blowing up but me surviving with a bit of health (really tough).

Hitting infantry like golf balls by flying inches off the ground.

Comment

also riding the wing or the fuselage -- but thats mad hard

Comment

Working...
                              X