Account problems again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account problems again?

Anyone else having trouble trying to connect to the account server?

Myself and 2 friends cannot get on

Yep same, can't connect!

Batch

Comment

A friend and me can't get on either; probably down again or really busy

Comment

yup same here in the last 30 min the account servers have gone t*ts up again :cry: whatever you do dont try and get out of it just leave it as last time it happened i couldnt alt + tab or do anything and no way am i gonna do a hard reset stuff that

Comment

same problem it just says connecting to account server and never does. cant alt tab.. just ctl alt del and end prog :hmm:

Comment

same here

Comment

same here. Take a break from the game, go for a run and get in shape or something . Gave me a chance to lift some weights and go for a run.
              Craig

Comment

should be back up now

Comment

i can get in but when i join a server.......

will enter the server for a second, n then it will say "connection to server is lost".

and it will go back to server list...

it happens to all the server i enter

i have been trying since 5a.m till now (gmt+8)

its very frustrating.......

can anybody help pls???

Comment

Really inoyying pissing me off sum times some time i give it a break and go 2 sleep :P

Comment

There is no fix for this except EA/gamespy need to upgrade/load balance the login server(s).

After watching a netstat and a TCP dump I can tell you that the login server is not returning the login responce within the timeout span. This tells me 2 things

1) the login server(s) are way way swamped.

2) the net connection the login server(s) are on is POO.

I would assume EA is revamping the servers to accomidate our requests for improvements, like a friends list and server fav's.

Would be nice if you could assemble your squad ahead of time in the "friends" section and let the Squad leader pick a server, this woud take your group and put them in the same game on the same team and exempt them from single player switches, let the squads stay together...

How gay is it they produce a "Squad" based game then proceed to bust those Squads with some pooie autobalance code...(Yea EA, you suck)

Who ever the $hitstick was that came up with the Idea of releasing a server browser that blows dogs needs to be given up to the masses...we'll handle it from there.

Munson

Comment

Working...
                      X