Damnit Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnit Rant

Ikay, I gotta tell somone about this...I'm so pissed off right now. Iwas just playing Sharqi on a 64 player server. I was a specops and had planted about 4 C4 bricks around a friendly spawn point, beacuse I saw an enemy transport approaching to take it. An enemy comes behind me and knifes my ass. A teammate then kills him and takes my kit.

-30 seconds or so later-

we retake the spawn point and it's the only spawnpoint that we have left on the map. So there are about 12 or so teammates very close to the spawn point. The noob that took my kit sees one enemy run in, and detonates the C4 that I had planted (you can do that if you pick up somones kit) and kills EVERYONE in the area. The worst part is, I get blamed for all the tks (were talkin 10 or so tk punishes) because it was my c4, even though I did not set it off. I lost 42 points in a matter of seconds, adn the server autokicks me. DAMNIT.

LMFAO!! Sorry, that sucks and all... but that was pretty funny.

Comment

Now that is stupid. The person that detonates the c4 is the one that should get the tks. So if he would have killed the enemy would you have got credit for the kills? I never play spec ops so I don't know how that shtuff works.

That is bs though and I feel bad for you.

Comment

Seriously funny, but chill it's just a game..............

Comment

OMFG HAHAHAHA sorry man had to laugh but yeah that sucks i know how id feel. Try and see the funy side and keep your sense of humour to get through the bad times :laugh:

Comment

This game is retarded but I love it

Comment

The main reason that I was pissed was beacuse I dont have much tiem to play, between work, friends, and more work. (playing for almost a month and only 3200 points), so every point counts. I really want to get to Corporal so that I can use the medic gun (used my first unlock on the awesome G36C). So losing 40 points in 5 minutes really isnt helping me get there. Also, the guy that did it was a total noob ("OMG HAHAHHA THAT WAS AWESOM LOLZ") It's not really that big of a deal to me, though, jsut thought that i'd share it with yall.

Comment

that is prety damn funny, im gonna go look for enemy spec op bags now and have me some fun

Comment

Haha, I never knew that was actually possible. The same would probably be true for picking up sniper kits (claymores) and engineer kits (mines)?

Comment

my pancreas hurts right now... ouch...

Comment

sorry to hear bout your plight, but sorry, it is funniest thing i've ever heard..

Comment

yeah that really sucks, I know cause it has happened to me a few times aswell, DICE should really fix that

Comment

Working...
                        X