Is it me or.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or.....

Just wandering, is it me or is it almost impossible to find a squad on ea public servers who knows what they're doing or what teamwork means? The reason is I've been playing BF2 for a few weeks now and I've only been in a few squads who play as a squad, most of the time everyone in the squad I've joined are doing their own thing? The big question is.........does anyone knows any good server where people play the game like it suppose to play? as in Teamwork etc. If anyone has the answer please let me know

join a unit and play with them. its always too much to expect teamwork on a public server.

Comment

when I am in a squad it can happen I do my own thing,but when I die and I see the squadleader at an enemy point or near one, I spawn next to him and then you see most of the time teamwork.

It can happen, that there is teamwork but that you don't stay to long to notice it, for example, my squad is somewhere trying to capture or defending a flag, and I am at another point ??? well, I am just taking a tank or apc, bring it to my squad and we are stronger

Comment

When you get on a server, look for squads made of clan members. If the squad isn't locked, join it. They usually work together.

You could also join a clan.

BTW, welcome to the forum. :hi:

Comment

Originally posted by FM_Echo_One
          When you get on a server, look for squads made of clan members. If the squad isn't locked, join it. They usually work together.

You could also join a clan.

BTW, welcome to the forum. :hi:

Now I've never thought of that one :P. I've always skip squad with clan tags as they might want to play with their own people but i'll try that.
          And as to joinning a unit (or clan) like The Great Stonk said, I find that they demand too much time which I can't give (due to work) and I got dropped for that reason, so i think the unit thing is out of the question . Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions people

Comment

yea look for squads with members who have a clan tag on

Comment

very rare, but they are out there. Look for squads with clannies in it, more common they will understand and use teamwork than someone just pubbing it. Every squad I start is always named "Teamwork" or "Mic Only", another easy way to tell.

Comment

Sorry, but the following is a personal opinion:

1. Ranked servers are for stat mongers. Gameplay is less about teamwork, more about unlocking stuff.

2. Unranked servers are practically 100% privately-run, so it's more about teamwork than it is about unlocking stuff.

You want a real teamplay match? Go play on the unranked. Once you make a server ranked, it changes everyone's motives. It becomes more about them, less about the team.

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
                  Sorry, but the following is a personal opinion:

1. Ranked servers are for stat mongers. Gameplay is less about teamwork, more about unlocking stuff.

2. Unranked servers are practically 100% privately-run, so it's more about teamwork than it is about unlocking stuff.

You want a real teamplay match? Go play on the unranked. Once you make a server ranked, it changes everyone's motives. It becomes more about them, less about the team.
                  Another good suggestion . The only problem is finding unranked server thats in uk, cause since the new patch finding server that contains UK in the server name is not longer possible (or maybe I'm just too stupid for it). So I've to go through god knows how ever long the server list is to find it (eyes goes funny after looking at the server list for so long :laugh: ). Thats what puts me off about the new patch

Comment

I've only had one good squad experience and that was during the demo

Comment

I've found that you can encourage teamplay if you try. If you make the effort to follow your squad leader's orders, follows him on the map, etc. the rest of your squad will eventually catch on. Next thing you know, you've got a squad.

Also, even if others aren't using it, use your VOIP. Most guys are too shy to just start talking, but if you take the initiative, most will begin to communicate.

Comment

Working...
                      X