Expert knife and pistal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert knife and pistal!

Is it 500 kills and 18 in a round for both?

Expert knife is 100 kills then 18 in a round

Expert pistol is 500 kills then 18 in a round

I have expert knife and I'm 8 kills shy of expert pistol I just need my power supply to come in the mail so I can get out there and get it

Comment

omg do you not understand it goes like this.
      begginer knife 10 kills 1 round
      veteran knife 10 kills plus 50 overall kills.
      expert knife is 17 knife kills in one round and 100 overall knifes. come on people how many times do i need to say it is not freakin 3000 or even 500 kills in one round because that would be impossible

Comment

Actually punisher18.....

its 7 kills in one round for basic...both knife and pistol
        its 50 global knife and after you get 50 global you have to get another 7 in one round for veteran knife.

I've heard of people skipping basic by getting 50 global then getting 7 in a round.

Its not, however, 10 in a round.

And the expert is 18 in a round, not 17.

Just FYI.

Link: http://ubar.bf2s.com/badges.html

Every stat on this page has been spot on for me when I've gone for a badge or ribbon and gotten it.

Comment

I got the expert knife badge, i don't have the 500 global pistol kills to get the expert pistol badge yet, but the knife badge was inded 18 kills (or something, no idea i went nuts with a knife and racked up 25).

Comment

I got Basic and Veteran at the same time. Stabbed about a dozen baddies on Sharqi and got em' both at once. Ended the match with about 76 global knife kills, so I'm guessing I was in the low 60's before I started.

Comment

i keep getting 16 or 17 knife kills in a round when i need 18 for expert. its getting annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
                omg do you not understand it goes like this.
                begginer knife 10 kills 1 round
                veteran knife 10 kills plus 50 overall kills.
                expert knife is 17 knife kills in one round and 100 overall knifes. come on people how many times do i need to say it is not freakin 3000 or even 500 kills in one round because that would be impossible
                Wrong

Basic Knife: 7 knife kills in one round
                Veteran Knife: 7 knife kills in one round; 50 overall kills
                Expert Knife: 18 knife kills; 100 overall kills

Expert Pistol: 18 pistol kills; 500 overal kills.

Comment

me and a clanmate worked on these last night...

I had 43 pistol kills prior, and racked up 12 in one map on Karkand. On the 2nd round I hit 10, but no badge. He had played earlier in the day and moved from 43 to around 65. When he got back online with me at night, he hit 7 and got the badge. Then, while helping me get more pistol kills, he managed to hit 7 knife kills and get that badge as well lol... I ended up with neither, as I gave up on the pistol too late and only hit 5-6 knife kills.

You have to hit 50, get out of BF2 - and have bfhq recognize your 50+ kills. Then, when you go back in, hit 7 in a round and the badge is yours...

Comment

I skipped basic pistol and went straight to veteran, but ive seen peoples stats that have both basic and veteran badges. (i was under the impression that veteran badges overwrote basic ones) Does this mean i have to go back and get basic? or do i actually have it?

Comment

Originally posted by [120mm]Tefty
                      I skipped basic pistol and went straight to veteran, but ive seen peoples stats that have both basic and veteran badges. (i was under the impression that veteran badges overwrote basic ones) Does this mean i have to go back and get basic? or do i actually have it?

From what this shows, it looks like it probably overwrites the lower badges.

Comment

I had the same problem. I interprited it as it won;t count the streak until you have 50 kills. I had something like 41 pistol kills when I went into a game. Ended up with 13 kills but it didnt give it to me. Next round I got 7 then it did. You're probably right though, makes more sense

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi
                          i keep getting 16 or 17 knife kills in a round when i need 18 for expert. its getting annoying.
                          Can I ask what map and map size you play on ?

Just after some hints, that's all.

Comment

64 player, karkland or sharqi is the way to go.

got my veteran knife last night, need about 35 more kills for expert and obviously the 18 in one round, ill prob aim for vet. pistol first though

Comment

Yeah, here on totalbf2 I printed out the badges, so I thought I had expert pistol done (100+ global, and I managed about 24 in one round). When I didn't get it, I about gave myself an ulcer I was so pissed off. But then I got the crew service ribbon, and I was happy again. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X