So...the larger map sizes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...the larger map sizes?

As someone who brought up the issue of modding the singleplayer map sizes to 32 and 64 size, I was wondering if anyone's had time to make the mod with the editor. Just curious...

You can't yet. The single-player editor hasn't been released yet, so we can't path bots for the bigger levels. Have to stick with the current attempts for now.

Comment

Really!? I was away when the editor was released so I just assumed the SP one had come out with it. So have they actually said they're going to release an editor for SP or do they want us to just leave it like it is (they do love their MP mode)?

Comment

You can try the WCC-Coop mod. It will give you a modified 32 player version of I think every singleplayer map.
        I'd been playing Strike at Karkand for so long it became routine. Take first flag just over halfway down the street. Then the one on the square. Simple and obvious. With the SAW you could then dominate the rest of the map from the square.

In wcc:s mod you're in for a nasty surprise the first time!

WCC-Coop mod DownLoad

WCC Squad site

Comment

I'm pretty sure they are going to release a plugin for the current editor at some point, to make SP maps with bots, but it's not out yet.

Comment

Working...
          X