Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know its time to call it a night when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know its time to call it a night when...

you try to lay on the horn because some teammate's jeep is blocking to the road, only to discover that you're in a tank and they're now in 242397 pieces.

Haha, happened to me several times, =P

... you use up all your login attempts trying to corretly type in your password without typos. (Hapenned to me twice in a row last night)

~Salad

Comment

another 1 is trying to say something with your Q comma rose and end up launching a grenade at all your buddies and getting 3-4 tk's. thats always rewarding.

Comment

You waste several lives trying to bring a tank down, finally manage to do it and then a teammate runs right next to the wreckage, BOOM, death, and punish.
        ESC-->QUIT

That or getting outsniped at range from someone using a damn pistol when you've got a carbine. That sucks too.
        Is it just me or are the carbines loaded with plastic BB's instead of bullets?
        HIT, HIT, HIT, HIT, HIT, HIT, ENEMY TURNS "Hey, that tickles" RETURNS 2 SHOTS, DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBP]Logan
          you try to lay on the horn because some teammate's jeep is blocking to the road, only to discover that you're in a tank and they're now in 242397 pieces.

How about the reverse, you try taking out enemy vehicles with your horn in the buggy...

Or how about you take to driving around the map in a buggy as fast as you can to see how long you can stay alive...

Comment

they need street racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_the_Insane

Or how about you take to driving around the map in a buggy as fast as you can to see how long you can stay alive...
              i must say this was a nice and welcomed laugh ...
              funny ill try it sometime .
              do i need a class C drivers license =?=

Comment

HAHAHAHA I actually laughed out loud when I read that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [MBP]Logan

happned so many time playing karkand late at night

Comment

I've seen a few people doing "Survival Mode" in a buggy...usually there's a ton of black smoke coming from the hood and he's going around in circles without any real purpose. The funny thing is that these people usually draw all kinds of attention and people will stop whatever they're doing to chase after/shoot at/watch these guys just drive around. Distraction 101, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi
                      they need street racing.
                      Yea someoen should make a mod with buggy racing. and The contestants can shoot each other from the mounted guns :P

I dont have any stories myself I called it a night when I tked 3 people on enemy flag with my plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_the_Insane
                        I like this idea, I'll have to try that. I can see it now, a ENG in the back of a humvee going around capping flags as fast as possible...

OMG nerf the HUMVEE, we have HUMVEE whores

Comment

Its time to call it a night when you ram a blackhawk with your plane expecting to get 6 kills only to realise that it was empty. :wall:

Comment

When playing as commander, you send an artillery strike onto your squad leader instead of supplies !

I've almost done it, much to my shame.

Comment

time to call it a night when EA log in server wont let you on because its gone down again. I swear that log in server goes down more often than a hookers ..... well you know the saying :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X