BF2 Account Problems right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Account Problems right now

For some strange reason my loading froze on objects 3% and I was kicked from BF2. I start it up log in and by BFHQ or stuff was gone with that bug, so I try relogging in a few times (restarting the game), and on the 5th or 6th time it said my Connection is refused. Is anyone else having this problem?

After every game it says lost connection and i must sign in so im taking abreak

Comment

yea im have the same problems

Comment

I'm having a similar problem...when the game loads, I select my online account and click "log on" or whatever. It takes for freaking ever for it to connect, but when it finally does, it says that my account is "undefined." WTF, mate?

Comment

Uh yeah me too, just in the last hour or so 8-9-05 1:30 pm est. I log in play map and at the end of the map I get "the server closed your connection"

Comment

wot the hell???
            my rank and everything has just disappered??? where the hell is it gone???

Comment

Dont worry it will be back.. ea or dice is screwing around with stuff

Comment

had this problem a couple times, after the round was over it just kicked me back to the log in screen

Comment

Just a server problem, probably updating etc. Its up as of 2:56p eastern

Comment

Nothing gone here, infact nothing ever was in BFHQ, ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X