talk about the times you got most pissed off by noobs punishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talk about the times you got most pissed off by noobs punishing

well just today after a great game in gulf of oman i got 1st, so i thought ppl would have so respect to me. no its like leaveing your lights on and your doors open at night, all these noobs came at me. well the first one was i was at the far right base sniping n the tall building and a guy comes up and hit one of my clays AND PUNISHES ME. so now im at -4 the i jump down get ina brt or whatever and own a heli the becaue im in a spot that i can only backout of of 4 guys get around me standing there. just so i would hit them (couldnt get out because of bf2 haveing so weak of ppl i would die) so i said move or i will run over you, and they didnt move so i ran over them then they light up saying ADMIN BAN THAT NOOB!! i try and tell the admin what happend but what do you know HE WAS ONE OF THEM. so i can kicked and banned.

ouch, that must of really sucked, and I know that sometimes your in a vehilce defend a flag, and n00bs are standing around it and when you drive you kill them then they punish you for their own stupidty, it sucks :evil: but then later on in the round you cain some n00bs you think atleast n00bs are good for something :laugh:

Comment

Working...
    X