Urban Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Map

Cant think of a name, good 16/32 player map. Its going to get a little bigger then what you see, and alot more visual effects.

looking good. textures?

Comment

yes im going to work on the textures once i finish laying out the buildings. Then this way I can figure out what i want and where I want it. It dosent make sence to me to do the textures first.

Comment

progress

Comment

Looking good. I did my textures first on mine according to the tutorial. But I've never made a map before so I'm following the steps there just to make sure it works ok.

Comment

What is that red and blue line around your map?

Comment

its where he wants to have the bounderies if im not mistaken

Comment

Like the combat area? If so, how did you do that, I've been trying to figure it out for a while now...

[offtopic]Wohoo, post 200!!![/offtopic]

Comment

in level editor, you will see somthing that looks like a reverse 3 on the menu bar. That is your combat area. Right click the mouse to add points.

Comming along nicly

Comment

Here is one whole day of mapping, im still no where near done. These sidewalks were only made according to what maps BF2 came with. It is almost impossible to get these things set up correctly. I have a major headache from staring at the lcd all day

Comment

WHAT ARE THOSE DAMNED red lines with blue dots. are they those strange splines i keep hearing about? if so what is their purpose?

Comment

this a good name?: Marka,Somalia

Comment

looking good

Comment

Originally posted by cbm487
                            WHAT ARE THOSE DAMNED red lines with blue dots. are they those strange splines i keep hearing about? if so what is their purpose?
                            Those splines are what lays out the roads. It was a bit complicated to get it working at first, but after a few screw ups I finally got it. I thought that was complicated/hard. Try laying out over 400 sections of wall and getting then rotated/aligned with the previous... my gosh. I will never complain when a game gets pushed out, I have a new found respect for these devs. BTW Anyone work with the Anchor method? and snapping to previous?

Comment

Its done so far, we are going to host it this weekend on the CKUA server so stop by if you want to try it out. I will be uploading it to fileplanet tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X