Flag poles ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag poles ?

Ive problems making flag poles... my flags are in the ground, its fun but not what i want... i want flags fixed on poles... How to do this ?

Are you trying to make a control point? If so go to level editor right click--->create control point.

Comment

select your flag and click on the y-axis. it will turn white when selected and now you can move your flag up and down and you should be able to free it from the earth

Comment

ok thanks to u 2, but this is not the problem freeing them from the earth, but having pole under it, like normal... If i get them off the ground, they are just flags flying in the air without polls... I dont know if u understood, my english is poor... sorry for that...

Comment

Are you trying to make a control point if so do what I said above. If you are just trying to put up a flag, put in the flag and pole stamp the flagpole align the flag to it and use the green arrow to move the flag up, I believe this should work.

Comment

What his problem is when he places a control point there. The flag pole does not appear. Its just a flag floating by itself.

Comment

Working...
            X