Maya tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya tools

I'm going through the tutorials, and on number 4 it talks about the maya tools that 'came along with the editor' now I can't seem to find any. I'm assuming that this was just for the mod community before the official release because maya is such an expensive program.

Does anyone know what is going on?

I think they were released seperately along with the 3ds max plugins, go check the official editor forums, link is posted somewhere in here, and search those forums for them.

EDIT: Post below clarified the maya tools. They were included.

Comment

Not really, the Maya tools are install as defualt in the maya folder at the root of your BF2 folder, look in there, files like MParser60.exe, transform.fx and a folder Maya Tools.

My only problem is I cannot get the parser to work with Maya 6.0 Personal Learning Edition, anyone got it too work?

Comment

How do you get them to work? I have no problem with the DICE toolbar but "dnyUVPanel" will not work. I get an error about missing .bmp in Maya 6 when I try and load the UVeditor.

Comment

You actually need another line in your maya.env for the missing icons:
          XBMLANGPATH=c:\...bf2path...\maya\Maya Tools\Icons

Now, that will get the UI up, but you still need the mll files loaded (the plugins in the Plugins directory) which I still have yet to successfully accomplish. If you are able to get them loaded in Maya, please let me know. I'd like to know what MayaAPI version you're running.

Comment

Re: Maya tools

when i click on MParser60.exe I get an error...because openmayaAnim.dll was not found. Re-installing may fix the problem. What do I have to do in order to get Maya working?

Thanks for the help

Comment

Re: Maya tools

i have the same problem.

Comment

Working...
              X