• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon to a BF2 near you...

? im lost.

Comment

a white little plane?

Comment

Okay this is a model for a plane and it should be in Showcase section....

Comment

ok heres some more info:

im modeling this Pilatus PC-9 aircraft to put it in BF2, i am making it as high quality as possible ...im going to give it interative airbrakes/gear-flaps/smoke on-off/ect

also hopefully make it so the canopy closes when you get in

its based on the RAAF roulettes PC9, i hope to include a map of Uluru or Sydney harbour to go with it =)

- if anyone wants to help me uvmap or code this please mail me at pcpp_93854647@hotmail.com {also my MSN}

Comment

its not a showcase, i am seeking anyone willing to help me out.. its a lot of work for little old me to do everything... =(

Comment

cmon, im still waiting for feedback people!! =P

Comment

Looks very cool indeed.

With some textures it should look pretty badass... can't wait to see what the end result is.

Only thing is... will you have to just use it as a suicide plane since it won't have any weapons?

Comment

oh nonono lol!, its intended for things such as stunt videos, or just for fun, it will be very aerobatic, very nice to fly, have lots of cool little features.. including a smoke system ...so you can get together with some friends and do some aerobatics together with battlerecorder in lots of these little planes

Comment

P.S - i also plan on changing many things such as helmet/player skins to represent the pilots uniform :d ....im also thinking of reskinning the f18 to the 20th anniversary one, so the little pc9 can have a friend to fly with hehe

Comment

im surprised nobody has made a mod for a comm plane like that one in the background. now THAT would be the coolest thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SirFluffy
                        oh nonono lol!, its intended for things such as stunt videos, or just for fun, it will be very aerobatic, very nice to fly, have lots of cool little features.. including a smoke system ...so you can get together with some friends and do some aerobatics together with battlerecorder in lots of these little planes
                        YES! Keep up the good work

Originally posted by numerobofis
                        im surprised nobody has made a mod for a comm plane like that one in the background. now THAT would be the coolest thing ever.
                        :rock: oh yeah! I never camp for planes but if I would see a Boeing 737 standing on the Gulf of Oman airfield I'd be camping there all day :laugh:

Comment

the aircraft in the background would be eaaasy to model!!, but i need someone who can uvmap =P

Comment

Don't look at me .. :P

Comment

u guys gave me the best idea ever for a mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X