Expansion Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion Pack

So from what i have read they are adding 6 new factions (Navy Seals, SAS etc) does this mean we are going to have guys running around in different cammy's? cause there is only 8 new levels and i dont really like the idea of different colors running around in a fire fight? am i reading it wrong or is this really how its going to be? maybe its just me but i kinda was hoping they would fix BF2 first then later on do a expansion pack, little to early. I think EA/DICE are looking for $$ than acuall player outlook. And if the stats dont transfer over i am really going to be pissed

EA said the stats are tranfered upon completion of installation

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six Three
      EA said the stats are tranfered upon completion of installation
      I wonder if you get to unlock the weapons if your stats are high enough, or if you have to get "special forces" points.

Comment

Dice Canada is making the Expansion. Dice Sweden is working on patching up the game. They said it themselves on a gamespot interview.

Comment

anyone know the question about the camy's? i mean are there going to be like 6 different speical forces guys running around killing each other? another thing i dont get,lol are they going to make it special forces vs special forces? that would be really crappy if they did?

Comment

it is special forces against apecialforces , offcourse, and what is your question about all those colors on new maps and stuff?? don't get it actualy.

There may be 6 army's in SF , but in a round it is still one team VS another team, so only two army in a round at once.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
              it is special forces against apecialforces , offcourse, and what is your question about all those colors on new maps and stuff?? don't get it actualy.

There may be 6 army's in SF , but in a round it is still one team VS another team, so only two army in a round at once.
              What about the older maps, are we going to be able to use navy seals and stuff in the older maps (sharqi pen etc)

Comment

Working...
              X