Help me make a movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me make a movie

I want to make a Bf2 movie i have downloaded FRAPS but cant make it work. I have been watching some of the movies on the forums but dont see how i can make these mysel so could someone give a quick guide on how to make a movie in BF2 and how to change camera angles ect. So if you can please post help. A guide would be great but any info is usefull.
    Thanks.

Ok a quick guide to make a movie.

to get all the phunky camera angles you need to make a demo with the BF2 Battlerecorder. The easiest way to use the battlerecorder is in a single player game.

1. During single player gameplay, acivate the demo recoder by typing in the console "demo.recorddemo [name of the file here]". Console will then say something like "recording started".

2. Stop the recording by typing in the console "demo.stoprecording".

3. The demo files are created and stored in this path C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Demos .

4. To be able to play these back inside BF2 you need to move the files from the above folder to this path C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos . you can now play back the demos by accessing them in the communites tab inside bf2.

5. Playback is funky as fook Everything is controlled by the Q & T roses, but there are quick buttons for all of these features.

6. To remove the HUD for recording, console command is renderer.drawhud 0 & renderer.drawhud 1.

Now you have the demo loaded into BF2 you find all the camera angles and bits you want. This is where you use fraps to capture the scenes you want from the demo.

After you have finnished capturing, choose the song you want to put your video to (IMO it is easier this way round). To edit/make you vid you will need to use window movie maker (comes with all copies of XP) or Adobe Premier Pro (my favourite). Load the song into it and the place the captured video to the song. Then when finnished encode into WMV, MPEG or AVI (what every you feel is best).

The best place for hosting vidz is Filefront.com you need to register to be able to upload.

Hope you make a great vid

Comment

Thanks sooooooo much for your help and your guide will help many others aswell
      "funky as fook" ---- i love it LMAO

Comment

Ive been able to make movies and stuff but cant get the sounds (gunfire and plane engines ect.) My movie is silent althouh there is music i want the sounds of battle any1 able to help??

Comment

If you are using fraps to capture you have to have the record sound tab enabled.

Comment

Working...
          X