custom ati drivers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom ati drivers??

anybody know of a site where i can get some custom ati drivers for a x800xl?
    i am having all sorts of problems with this game, it is always not responding, i can never log on, sometimes when im actually on the game just freezes, i have tried everything
    thanks

omegacorner.com

Comment

A guy on another Forum did some testing with "modded" and stock Catalysts he showed there was little or no gain in using modded drivers the Cats came out on top. Be patient the new Cats should be out this week. As for your issues they dont sound graphically related anyway

Comment

You're not going to get a huge increase in FPS using Omega's. I've only used them to softmod a 9800se. I use Cat's on my X800XL. Omegadrivers are the way to go if you want modded drivers.

Comment

Omegas aren't made so you get more FPS or increase your numbers in artifical benchmarks, they are meant so you have more options, e.g. more resolutions and utils bundled with it and misc tweaks/optimizations.

The correct(new) URL for Omegadrivers is http://www.omegadrivers.net

other good modded drivers are the UniAN and zer0point:

atimania.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, atimania.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Sites that are good to have bookmarked too:

Their forum for ATI drivers (Windows)

Their download site:

Comment

Yes if you have a look at the Driverheaven(the site I was talking about) you will see in THIS thread the comparison of modded drivers vs Cats.

oh and BTW good to see you here Gunny in BF2 helping as much as you did in Ubi :hi:

Comment

I had nothing but grief using omegas, stick with the cats...

Comment

Originally posted by LT.INSTG8R
                Yes if you have a look at the Driverheaven(the site I was talking about) you will see in THIS thread the comparison of modded drivers vs Cats.

oh and BTW good to see you here Gunny in BF2 helping as much as you did in Ubi :hi:
                Hi LT.INSTG8R, sorry I missed your name on first read :hi:

How is Norway treating you??

Comment

WWW.Guru3d.com is also another good site. I use Omega's 5.7's and havent had any problems with em.

Comment

Originally posted by gungho
                    I had nothing but grief using omegas, stick with the cats...
                    I agree, nothing but weird crashes, and unresponsive desktops. Some people swear by them, but I am not one of them. You can download all the stuff that comes packaged seperately and it works just as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X