Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Faction?

just a random question. but
    did anyone ever play RF for computer online?

i remember staying up all night playing that damn game. then the modders really took over and ruined it.

How did they ruin it. Couldn't you just continued playing the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Fox
      How did they ruin it. Couldn't you just continued playing the original.
      well the game didnt have any checks for it. so people had rapid fire and flying abilities

Comment

you are talking about hax in deathmatches then?
        i only ever played it when it first came out on ps2 or w/e it was. awesome game. shame about the sequel.

Comment

RF was alot funner for PC online

Comment

I have this game, one of Volitions best titles IMO, the singe player campaign was awesome and very involving.
            Those railguns with the infrared scanners that could shoot through walls were h4x though.

Comment

Why can't they make more games with a catchline like:

"Can't find the Key? Blow a hole through the wall!!"

Comment

Originally posted by -=The~Anto=-
                Why can't they make more games with a catchline like:

"Can't find the Key? Blow a hole through the wall!!"
                because video game producers are greedy!

Comment

The Geomod technology they had for that game was way ahead of the time. Alot of the time in that game I just blew a hole in to get to other areas with goodies.

Comment

Any news of any other games being made from this engine? I want more structural damage in games!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -=The~Anto=-
                      Any news of any other games being made from this engine? I want more structural damage in games!!!
                      not that i know of. The punisher game might have it? i heard that it did because it was made by THQ

Comment

Nah I've played The Punisher and if it does have the same engine they havent done structual damage. Bloody Hell is it too much to ask to want to blow buildings and walls down ^.^

Comment

The engine itself is obsolete noe, but I'm surprised that Geomod technology, or spin offs ofit have not made it into other games.

Comment

The Base Engine in RF is teh base engine from quake 3? it plays and feels the same

Comment

Yet you can't damage scenery... Hmmm... What about in FEAR? Has anyone noticed that when you shoot it takes like a chunk out of the wall? Not through the wall but just a chunk, maybe its an optical illusion with just a texture that looks like it has but if it isn't, whats stopping us from shooting at a wall repeatidly?

Comment

Working...
                              X