help me to help u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me to help u

Ok so im gonna reinstall. I need to delete all related bf2 files, easy, but wait no its not when i try to delete a file in my documents/ Battlefield 2 it comes with a error like this "Cannot Delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk"
    so i was wondering if theres anyway to delete it

Use uninstall in control panel or you will hav e files left anyway

Comment

Try restarting your computer cause windows sucks and sometimes files u cant delete u can after

Comment

Try booting the computer in safe mode and then delete the files.
        OR
        Boot from the windows XP disk, choose the first repair option. This will give you a pretend DOS prompt, proceed to delete the old fashion way.
        OR
        Get a program like Knoppix and boot from it and delete the files.

Comment

thanks good lookin out...!

Comment

Safe Mode!

Comment

That file you're trying to delete is either in use or is corrupted. Check to make sure BF2.exe isn't running in the task manager and try to delete the file/s again. If you still cannot delete, then yes, go into safe mode and try there.

If the file/s still cannot be deleted because of that same error, there's a fair possibility that the hard drive might be going bad. Back up the data on your hard drive as a precaution, and run ScanDisk to fix any bad stuff that may be going on in your file system. Try again to delete the files after ScanDisk has completed. Run a hardware diagnostic on your hard drive before you go to bed. This is a good utility for that.

Comment

Working...
              X