Fraps Or battle recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraps Or battle recorder

I dont have my nvidia yet so i cant do anything.but which one is easier to use? i tried just useing fraps on my computer desktop.(with the F9 button) but nothing happened i dont know how to get this thing to work.please help me so i can make videos.

i just want to get different angles of the video.slow motion and stuff.and i also just want music.

FRAPs will take a huge system resources hit while playing the game. So BattleRecorder will record a "demo" for you, and then you play it back, but since everything is scripted already, it uses less system resource, then you use fraps to record what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
      FRAPs will take a huge system resources hit while playing the game. So BattleRecorder will record a "demo" for you, and then you play it back, but since everything is scripted already, it uses less system resource, then you use fraps to record what you want.
      exactly as my buddy stew tells me...... FRAPS kills my rig for obvious reasons....

Comment

Re: Fraps Or battle recorder

ahhhhh so how can ppl use the battlerecorder when it doesnt f$#(@ work!

Comment

i found a server finaly that works for downloading the demo off the community tab. its the sks server i think the ip is 70.86.55.114

Comment

I run fraps while playing, get 55-90 fps on 64 player servers, 1600x1200 resolution. I like the program.

Comment

Working...
            X