PKM or G36C or G3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PKM or G36C or G3

Which gun should I pick for my corporal unlock?

Depends on what you like more, but I voted for PKM since I have this gun for a long time and enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

whats the big difference do you think between the pkm and the normal support weopons, cuz maybe i will choice that fo next unlock(sergeant)

PS to all Support guys =
      If someone asks for ammo give it and look radar, i had dozen of times i was standing in front of im and he didnt even give me bullets.

But all the support,engineer and medic guys are great, without them the team couldnt survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa4live
        whats the big difference do you think between the pkm and the normal support weopons, cuz maybe i will choice that fo next unlock(sergeant)

PS to all Support guys =
        If someone asks for ammo give it and look radar, i had dozen of times i was standing in front of im and he didnt even give me bullets.

But all the support,engineer and medic guys are great, without them the team couldnt survive.
        dont be talking to me cuz i try to help out as a support guy
        unless you are too far away i wont give u ammo unless i get there fast enough

Comment

Originally posted by Coderedpl
          dont be talking to me cuz i try to help out as a support guy
          unless you are too far away i wont give u ammo unless i get there fast enough
          Yes but i make sure i am out of the hotzone, most of the time even right besides the guy or even in front of him(message to some medics too = getting out that bag gets stats,"o yea", and then there are suddenly 15 medics (they would almost kill me to get pionts)

Comment

Originally posted by Killa4live
            Yes but i make sure i am out of the hotzone, most of the time even right besides the guy or even in front of him(message to some medics too = getting out that bag gets stats,"o yea", and then there are suddenly 15 medics (they would almost kill me to get pionts)
            i dont do it for the points
            I just like the gun on support and i help otheres out cuz i know how it feels to shoot an enemy, see another coming u press R and nothing happens

Comment

I unlocked the G36C and I was happy with it...until I picked up a assult kit with the G3. That gun is so powerful it owns on city maps. That's my next unlock for sure. But still I prefer the spec ops class since it's more versatile against armor.

Comment

PKM was my first unlock and prefer it to the Chinese and MEC support weapons, but I still love the SAW. Once you have a feel for its effective range it's really deadly, but finding where that is can be very frustrating. The G36C is an upgrade for all armies if you don't mind iron sights. And if you can play Assault without the noob tube and 10 less rounds go ahead with the G3.

Comment

I Looooveeeee me PKM. Ooh you have no idea how good that gun is. It's pretty damm accurat atleast for me, and it kills so fast. Plus it does good damage to helo's, so you don't need to go AT and have 1% chance of the rocket hitting teh helo.
                  the only drawback is that 1/3 of you iron sight( the bottom part) is not visible becauset he gun is large. But I loce it. The g36c is good to but not that big of a improvment, IMO the PKM is a must have, especially with all the heli's. The G3, is good for full auto, but only does 2 more damage then teh ak47 as far as I know, and does not have the nade launcher. The G3's usefullness over the standard assult is still harshly debated.

Comment

the g36c is an awesome gun but your sig says support. so get the pkm.

Comment

I faced a similar dilemma today after getting to choose my third unlock...
                      I've already got the Sa80 (so so) and the G36C (great)... Apparently the G3 is highly accurate and hits hard, but so do the other assault weapons and they have the t00b...
                      I almost chose the M95, but don't play sniper very much, so went with the PKM, which I'll probably use when USMC or Chinese support.

Decide what class you use the most and go with that.

Comment

PKM...

As Ive said in previous thread, Ive been owned by PKM users from large distances...Strike at karkand, player from the middle flag (Square with TOW) was able to kill me when I was on the hill...that's like 50-75 meters distance...(p.s. I had full health)

Comment

get the pkm if you play support

Comment

PKM is thee grim reapers of guns

Comment

Working...
                            X