PKM against Black Hawk ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PKM against Black Hawk ?

I'm about to get my next unlock and was wondering if the PKM was any good against The BH. I play Spec-Op a lot and was going to get the G36, but I'm thinking that if the PKM does a lot of damage to the BH I'll get it instead.

Thats to those who replay to my question.

Originally posted by Death Dealer 68
    I'm about to get my next unlock and was wondering if the PKM was any good against The BH. I play Spec-Op a lot and was going to get the G36, but I'm thinking that if the PKM does a lot of damage to the BH I'll get it instead.

Thats to those who replay to my question.
    The answer is a mix between yes and no. While you can't actually destroy a blackhawk with a PKM, you can mow down the exposed crew fairly easily.

Comment

ya. they crew till feel your wrath, but dont expect to destroy the copter. just aim for the crew and start firing, if its full u should be able to take down all the guys in the back. just not the gunners/ pilot.

Comment

I always lay into the helo's with the PKM and you can make quite a dent in their health, I often finsh off smoking helo's with the PKM. In my opinion, every bullet flying at the helo is a good one, and since I have unlimited ammo as support, why not?

If you get hit indicators, you are doing damage, and I get hit indicators, like stated above, it doesn't do a lot of damage, but it usually makes them leave the area.

If it's a black hawk, choose your timing to fire carefully, and try to shoot from a protected area, they will see the muzzle flash and mow you down if you aren't careful. I blast them, and when they turn a gun towards me, I stop firing, then unload again when they move on.

Comment

Well hopefully the 1.03 patch is going to allieve much of the BH woes, if this is your sole reason for going with the PKM, i'd suggest you wait or reevauluate your decision. If you play SF more, I would think you should go with the G36.

Comment

If you play as much you can SF go for G36. Expiriments can wait.

Comment

Working...
            X