About killing chopper pilots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About killing chopper pilots.

Ok...first thread on this forum...Is it only me or do you find it strange that if a helicopter pilot bails or gets killed the chopper just keeps spinning higher and higher. It certainly takes away the charm of trying to take down a fully loaded Blackhawk by killing the lead man (using AT/Assault/M95).

Don't know if this happens all the time a pilot leaves the heli, but I've seen it many times. In my opinion, the chopper should spin down out of control crashing to the ground while it's unhappy crew never knew what hit them (anywhere but up, at least).

I agree with you 100%

Maybe it will be in the next patch.

:hmm:

Comment

It should be very randomized crashing, if you pilot dies, his body might fall down and lean on the stick causing the chopper to pitch and spin and bam.

Comment

Thast a really BIG SIG you got. LoL

Comment

it doesnt happen all the time, but does alot...I've AT'd helo pilots flying into a flag area and seen the helo nose dive into the ground...I think if they're flying straight / hovering, then the chopper heads upwards spinning, but if they're descending, they actually seem to crash...

Comment

Even if the chopper crashes after you've killed the pilot, you often or never get the other kills... They simply just "is no more". Kind of takes the joy away too...

Comment

the purpose for the auto pilot is that if the pilot bails the copilot doesnt die by going straight down with the chopper.

Comment

But there is no auto-pilot in bf2

Comment

i agree the chopper should spiral into the grround

Comment

Working...
                  X