Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIreDaemon and BF2 dedicated server problem

Hello all!

I am having a problem with firedaemon getting the server to work. I can add the Firedaemon service with the following parameters:
    +config "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Battlefield 2\ServerConfigs\RRxBF2.con" +maList "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Battlefield 2\ServerConfigs\MapLists\_mapList.con"

The server appears to start with its:
    32%
    31%
    30%

All the way to 100% It then acts like it is starting a game, but it keeps recycling through the 15 startdelay. What is really strange is that if I launch the server vrom the BF2ServerLauncher it works fine

I tried adding a Logon Acct --> Same result.
    I tried moving the _mapList.con to another location and repathing the parameter string ---> Same result.

Anybody an idea. The guys at firedaemon won't react. :cry:

Greetz

Nobody idea? Anybody experiences with other programs to run BF2 as service under Windows 2003 Server?

Thanks in advance...

Comment

Re: FIreDaemon and BF2 dedicated server problem

I have ours set up as of this morning with FireDaemon since our Host reboots or the server reboots after installing certain Windows patches.

Working Directory: Where ever you extracted the bf2cc files
      Executable: Select the bf2ccd.exe
      Parameters: +dedicated +autostart

This will launch the BF2CC Dedicated server app and auto run it. Apparently BF2CC made the command for the start button +autostart

Hope this helps. Sorry for the late post and you may have figured it out already but I was searching this morning as well for the solution and figured it out myself.

Comment

Working...
      X