No announcement yet.

Spec Ops in a vehicle, are you visible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec Ops in a vehicle, are you visible?

If you are playing as spec ops/forces and you are in a vehicle/aircraft alone, are you visible to a UAV/Satellite scan by the commander?

I guess.. Spec ops and snipers should not be that in my opinion.. hate the fact that there is no stelth to this game

Comment

Of course.

SpecOps have no benefit of being undetectable.

Comment

Yeah, you are seen......maybe if you had a magic tea-towel you could escape the radar..........BBBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAA !!

(Sorry, time for bed me thinks)

Comment

Only if you have your invisibility cloak on.

Comment

lol but yes you are!

Comment

omg some sort of unnatural coded stealth would make things really bad. If you play a spec op YOUR supposed to be invisible. You are the one who is supposed to not be seen, and sneak around using the proper tactics. Being in a vehicle and making it " invisible" is the silliest thing ive ever heard of.

Im not a great player at these types of games, but my years of playing a sniper in more realistic games like op flash suits me well in bf2, where I can sneak around with near impunity and blow up the enemies assets without being seen.

Comment

Operation Flashpoint was my favorite game for the longest time. The game was amazing and ground breaking when it was released. Huge outdoor areas just begging for stealthy snipers

Comment

heh just by your mockery of stats I can tell your an op flash player. Perhaps we should look into forming up a squad for op flash 2. I was co founder for one in op flash, my buddy recruited, trained, and lead the spec ops guys, I did the same for the snipers. We were only like 15 guys but man did we kick some ass of larger groups.

Comment

of course, UAV's scan for body heat so yeah, you are seen

Comment

offcourse they are, looks like perfectly normal to me, otherwise everybody would be spec ops if you would be invisible for radar scan or SUV

Comment

damn comanders SUV gets me every time

Comment

if you make spec ops and snipers undetectable couldnt you imagine the gsmes on servers, every one is a spec ops and moving together and the commander wouldnt be able to see anyone on the UAV of scan.

Comment

Glad to read this question again. *mark Calendar*

Well , as i know you are only invisible for the commander when you stay outside of the UAV Area.

Comment

Originally posted by Room420
                              damn comanders SUV gets me every time
                              LOL at commanders driving around in SUV's.

Comment

Working...
                              X