Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knife badges Transport badges

hi does anyone have a nice tip so that i can get my knife badges
    and how do you get transport badges driving people around for 10 min???

basic and veteran knife badges are easy to get...play on Karkand, USA side..go to right spawn then get behind the enemy lines and stab everyone in the back...on 64 players server it's easy to get..

now the expert knife badge - I tried everything but always around 5 kills short..dunno what to do..maybe find some guy who'll agree to do knife fight 1 vs 1 and get it that way

Comment

Knife badge - Play on Strike at Karkand (64 player). Be a USMC medic and just rush into the spawn alleys. If you see a dead MEC, wait for the medic to come. Then dive in and kill them both.

Transport badge - Play on Operation Clean Sweep or Gulf of Oman. Sit in a Rigid Inflatable Boat and snipe.

Comment

but you have to transport people arround right???????????

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious
          but you have to transport people arround right???????????
          Nope.

Comment

SO basicly you could just sit in a car for like 10 minutes ? Meh, go the veteran Knife last night on Karkand but Im not sure if i got it yet, not showing on my stats site

Comment

you got it

Comment

if you take commander.. find a transport truck hide and command. 10 minutes later you get the badge. Basically.. grab the truck and hide for 10 minutes. Once you get the badge.. then go kill

Comment

I was lucky with my knife badge, i dont think i could do it easily again

I did it on Sharqi Peninsula at the building site, its so easy to run around and kill people in their. I did mange to get behind 3 guys all in the same place and none of them got me - all knifed Was easy after that.

Comment

I got my knife badges on Operation Clean Sweep. Just drive around, watch your UAV and listen for snipers, easy pickings.

Comment

damn the most knife kills i get is 3

Comment

Well a more useful way to get the transport badge is to find a good murder hole and set up camp with the mounted machingun. That's how I got mine on Sharqui.

Comment

Ya i need to work on my veteran knife, after I got regular knife i stopped trying with knife. Got vet pistol that was easy enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X