HAF ranked 64 person server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAF ranked 64 person server

I was playing in that server today. And I was commander the round before and we held all the flags and won that round so I go in for commander the second round and I become commander. So I send orders to all the squads they obey, one guy atcually asked for orders via mic. And then I sent a order to delta. Delta did not follow my orders. And I went on the mic telling the guy to follow orders. So this HAF guy with the biggest ego on the server goes this is my server and your telling me what to do i pay for it bla bla. I was just trying to play the game the way it is meant to be played and win the round. Im sick of these people, who dont follow orders. So if any HAF clan memebers read this boards your server sucks.

ermm... im dont think this is supposed to be in here, i think it is "General" it should be in but i dont know

Comment

i didnt know where to put it so i put it in server support closest thing to my subject, any moderators can move it

Comment

I've been playing on HAF since the demo and have never seen any of them act like that.

Comment

Working...
        X