Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best TVD in the world... EVER!

TVD = Team Vehicle Damage. :laugh:

Anyway I was in the big Chinese chopper (at the rear), capped a couple of flags and decided it was time for me to bail out. So I hit my exit key and instantly get a TVD, I did nothing else other than bail from the chopper!

Anyone beat that?

Well soemtimes lamers in jeeps and stuff ram inot you and you get it if they lose more than 1/3 of their health...I felt so bad, I was driving a loaded humvee and the server was lagging. I crash into a rapidly Retreating Abrahams, and he got 4 TKs. It was set on auto punish or something cuz he got teh ban. I felt like such a dope cuz that was totally my fault and nothing either of us could ahve done about it.

Edit: *Looks at typos* Time for sleep.

Comment

Sitting in a non-moving tank defending our flag, and a teammate rams into me with a full-speed FAV, exploding just after the collision. I got: Team vehicle damage, team kill, punish. Wooot!

Comment

I shot down a Havoc with minigun. It exploded near our BH blowing it up... -14 TKP for me... nobody punished, though...

Comment

This wouldn't apply to your situation, but you can get TVD by damaging your team's commander stuff (arty, uav, etc.). I found that out by accidentally hitting my team's arty while trying to kill an enemy vehicle.

Comment

i seen this one dude flying a full black hawk hit a nother half filled hawk before. he got hella tk's lol his score was like -50 somthing

Comment

he sounded like was about to cry lol (mic)

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
                TVD = Team Vehicle Damage. :laugh:

Anyway I was in the big Chinese chopper (at the rear), capped a couple of flags and decided it was time for me to bail out. So I hit my exit key and instantly get a TVD, I did nothing else other than bail from the chopper!

Anyone beat that?

Why, yes... yes I can...

Just the other night, I was playing on Dragon Valley. I was simply walking down one of the roads with my squad when I got the "Team vehicle damage" message. The strange thing is, I hadn't even been near ANY vehicles in a good few minutes, and I hadn't come anywhere close to hitting one with any type of weapon in at least 5 to 10 mins or so. I hadn't played engy at all during that map, so forgotten mines weren't to blame.

I still have absolutely no idea why that happened. I didn't notice if the points were actually removed, or I just got the message, but I suspect that if the message came up on the screen, I most likely lost the points.

Comment

Well I gotta say, that (^) definately takes first place.

Comment

well, this aint actually tvd, but i was walkin up the hill and suddenly got the message that sum1 had killed me (don't remember the wpn).. i was still walking though so i must be a zombie? and as gator said, i think he was awarded for that.. wonder if that guy actually killed someone or just got a free kill

Comment

lol quality stuff... nothing beats the player named PunkbusterClient joining our server, telling everyone "To unlock all weapons, press alt+f4!" and seeing 10 players drop.

Comment

i let off a rocket once (by mistake) in a fully loaded BH the guys were not to happy with me \ i found it funny though

Comment

Working...
                        X