Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

something needs to be done about this crap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al3x
    if EA didnt make it so dam hard to unlock weapons people wouldnt be stat padding.
    LMFAO everytime i read that. Man, this game is suppossed to last for a long time, thats why u need so many points to unlock weapons. I'm sure we all would have complained if we had unlocked all weapons in the first month.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_F0X
      Its funny because...

1) its much more enjoyable to play the game the way it was meant to be played

2) the time you spend padding you could be increasing your skills in bf2 and eventually will cause...

3) your score per min is pretty damn close to the stat padders anyway and your enjoying the game and keeping your dignity.

so...

4) dont worry about em.
      Amen!
      But goddamnit its hard to get Expert pistols 18 streak :P
      But its far more rewarding to actually earn the awards than cheat towards em. Got Knife veteran last night so now I just need a killstreak of 18 :O

Never going to happend :S

Comment

Originally posted by Biology
        Something need to be done about the people who do this,

See they guy their killing, he idosent wanht to be there, they ambushed him and keep killing him so he cant survive. I HATE people like this.
        LOL! one of the funniest vids about bf2 ever! i don't feel sorry at all for the guy "who doesn't wanna be there." if that was me, 10 seconds after the first knifing, i would've exit that server.

i think he's one of their friend or something. otherwise, he would've done what i said above...

Originally posted by PopeBenedictXIV
        I saw this on a server tonight... There was 2 ppl on one side and 2 from the other and they where reviving and killing eachother to get points. They musta been doin it on purpose, even the guy who got killed a lot because the medic gets a lot of points and so does the killer. People have been doing this a lot just to get stats and points.. The one server I was in kicked me after i saw what they where up to. I was just watching.
        yeah, you should be PARTICIPATING and not just watching! that's why they kicked you!

Comment

those voices "your clear" are on the USA version also.

Comment

just press escape, then you get in the menu, like 10 sec after that you press excape again, you get back in the game.

the while you are in the menu, you can't be revived, so they can't do this to you, simple as that

Comment

As far as I know the guy they were knive raping was a Tk'er or cheater and deserved it.
              I mean why otherwise would they post the video on it on the internet, they wouldn't do it to show they are jerks, you do it to show cheaters what happens to them.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_F0X
                Its funny because...

1) its much more enjoyable to play the game the way it was meant to be played

2) the time you spend padding you could be increasing your skills in bf2 and eventually will cause...

3) your score per min is pretty damn close to the stat padders anyway and your enjoying the game and keeping your dignity.

so...

4) dont worry about em.
                wisdom.

Comment

You've gotta admit, it made for a damn funny video.

Comment

a nice account wipe of confirmed padders would end this right away... if it's not on a ranked server then who cares...

Comment

Working...
                    X