This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers that kick you for getting into admins vehicles

the moderator has close my thread: http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=22197

So i´ll open one with a more general aprreciation.

What do you think of these type of servers in which vehicles have owners and will kick you if you use them??

I personally find them totally lame.

Don't take their spot in the helo then, the guy probably died and was respawning back in and you come out of no where and hop in, in as much n00b-style as possible, and refuse to get out or read any text messages until you are teamkilled, and I bet you punished too.
    Listen ******. Its no noob-style to get in a spot avasilable in a chopper, its even less noable to get in a spot, even more when there is no texte mesage at all.

And wtf, if there was a message i wouldnt care, the vehicles dont have lock possibilities ( thank godness ) and vehicles in BF2 are not ownership. SO STFu.

You cant own a vehicle in this game....but you can own a server. And if I paid good money for a server, you'd be damned sure I'd exercize any right I wanted to. If I want to fly a heli on a server I pay my own money for, I will fly that heli. You can always quit and join another server.

Comment

I agree with ya. People shouldn't make such a big deal for other people taking "their" vehicles.

Comment

Unfortunately, they pay for the server and can admin it any way they please. It sucks, but, it happens. Just disconnect and move on to a new server and hope that if they keep that attitude up, nobody will play their anymore.

Comment

Absolutely agree with you guys, but that things sure be advertised in the server message.

The thing im saying is that messages like:

" kicks will be done to make space for members" etc... are fine, they advise itt before you enter... well. advertise this lamership too please.

Comment

1) You're essentially re-opening a closed thread. Don't.
            2) As IVfluids stated, unfortunately it is their server and they can run it as they wish
            3) The fact remains that if they act the way you say they act, then you're certainly not losing out by changing servers. I sure as hell wouldn't hang around to be treated like that.

Comment

Working...
            X