Colour Name??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour Name??

HEY I HAVE BEEN IN SOME SERVERS AND I HAVE SEEN SOMEPEOPLE WITH COLOUR NAMES LIKE RED ITS WIERD AND I WANT MINE TO B THE SAME CAN ANY1 HELP ME OUT HERE THANKS ....12AATrAnCe

Turn your caps lock off please.

Red name tags are the enemy. I think you're referring to the name tag bug that causes friendlys to show as enemy and yet when you look at thier uniform, they're on your side. It happens occasionally and the only way to remedy it is to leave and then re-join the game if you're the affected player. It it's somebody else, they'll wise up sooner or later.

Comment

I do remember i some servers where the writing went gold randomaly, and also people in your squad show up as green

Comment

narr i mean it says u have been killed by (random) but it will b red or orange it look sweet !! CAPS!!

Comment

|c followed by 4 characters that wont show. you really only have to ask once, making multiple threads wont get it answered any faster.

Comment

thats nice click bak and dont come bak

Comment

lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by [12AA]TrAnCe
                thats nice click bak and dont come bak
                has anybody ever told you you are very witty? no, i didnt think so.

Comment

WOW KIDS USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.. allways about the same thing. orange names, SP Guns, jeez just go to the top and type names/orange.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                    has anybody ever told you you are very witty? no, i didnt think so.
                    Do you ever post a comment thats not snide abusive and arrogant?

Comment

Originally posted by iNGy
                      Do you ever post a comment thats not snide abusive and arrogant?
                      dont strain yourself looking or anything. i mean, you could read my first reply in this thread which answered the original question or you could just ignore the fact i was responding to the op after he abused me for answering his question or maybe you could develop some intellect and stop posting.

Comment

You have the oddest sig I have ever seen Glasseye... I'm not putting it down or anything, just can't seem to figure out how the heck you came up with it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                          dont strain yourself looking or anything. i mean, you could read my first reply in this thread which answered the original question or you could just ignore the fact i was responding to the op after he abused me for answering his question or maybe you could develop some intellect and stop posting.
                          lmao :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Paxton
                            You have the oddest sig I have ever seen Glasseye... I'm not putting it down or anything, just can't seem to figure out how the heck you came up with it lol.
                            i felt the pictures of snipers/spec ops/tanks/choppers/jets was overdone.

Comment

Working...
                            X