What the hell is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is this?

I just logged in for the first time in 4 days, and something is seriously wrong with my account. Check out the pic below.

I swear to god, wtf is with this? I have never stat exploited or done anything against any rules, I play the game normally. Just 4 days ago I was at around 9200 glob score, working my way to SGT. If this causes my global score to be totally reset, I will be severely pissed off, as I've played over 100 hours to get where I was. Please, EA, fix my account!

Its just an anomaly, it will fix itself in a day or two.

Comment

Forum Search.....everyones friend!

Comment

It means EA thinks your so badass that they are gonna give you insane Points

Comment

re-login

Comment

bf2s.com said:
            My stats in game say some weird/large score!
            This is a glitch in querying the stats on EA's part. Ignore it -- your stats are fine and they will be back to normal in a few hours.

Comment

Forum Search.....everyones friend!
              I did a forum search. Most of the previous posts were old. I knew there was problems before, but I didn't know it was still ongoing. Oh, and btw... learn a new adage. If you have nothing nice/useful to say... then keep your comments to yourself.

Comment

It may be old but its ongoing. It happens to me at least once every 2 or 3 days.

Comment

So if you score jumps up this high? Can you unlock mad weapons in the time its like that? hahaha

Comment

Seems you're reading the dates wrong.

US Format: MM-DD-YY

International: DD-MM-YY

Which would make this post:

A mere 3 days old.

Comment

i dunno. this has been posted 100 times. i think the site should give a warning and second a deletion of account. i dunno y but people dont noe how to use the search engine. like every1 said above, it is a bug. just login again and it will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X