I got punished for....what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got punished for....what?

Just a little question hopefully someone can answer for me.

Generally, I understand why I get punished for a TK. Well, rather, I know why I got the TK, and like everyone else, I get punished cause the other guy is an ass. However, today while playing, I manged to get a chopper full of TK's and all I did was bail out of the chopper before it hit the ground. I wasnt even the pilot, but somehow I get the TK. Can someone explain this to me?

-LW

PS. And yes, of course, some ass punished me.

Lol *hit happens?

Comment

are you really fat? maybe you jumping out threw it off balance.

Comment

you just a general ******* arent you? every post i've seen from you has been derogatory in some way.

the tk is totally ****ed up... a second ago i accedentally flew into a guy in a heli in my jet and it said he TK'd his gunner and me... its total bs and his gunner even had the nerve to punish

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
          are you really fat? maybe you jumping out threw it off balance.
          lol

did you cause any damage to the chopper before it crashed?

Comment

Originally posted by [R-Mod]Scoggs
            you just a general ******* arent you? every post i've seen from you has been derogatory in some way.
            you're talking to me? the guy knows he isnt going to get any answer other than the tk system is messed up, so i tried to cheer him up. im not the one who insults others for trying to be helpful. i'd say every post i've seen from you has been <something> but i have noidea who you are and cant recall reading any of your posts before.

Comment

Unless you managed to somehow damage it before it crashed which is hard when bailing out or in the helicopter, I would say its a bug.

Comment

Working...
              X